Are you looking for a challenging new job, in which you can use your international experience, technical knowledge and sales skills? Perhaps this position of International Business Development Manager is what you’re looking for.
To help our customer with the ambition to grow further, support their global customer base, and ensure their durable, long-term exposure in the market, we are looking for a talented international business development manager within the Cranes, Renewables and Structural Engineering markets. Someone who enjoys freedom and someone who has an internal drive to be successful. Combining technical knowledge with sales skills, the business development manager provides advice and support on a range of products.
The company is based in the South of Friesland. It’s a high-tech, fast-moving and innovative company, with a flat organizational structure and an informal atmosphere. The core business is manufacturing lightweight synthetic cables for use across many different industries, such as oil & gas, mining, crane manufacturing, heavy lifting and structural engineering. The organisation was established in 2009 and has grown into a global player in the cable industry.
- Connect and support clients in Cranes, Renewables or Structural Engineering Markets through technical sales advice and insight, to foster long-term relationships
- Search for new customers who might benefit from the products and services in the designated markets.
- Ensuring the expansion of the customer portfolio and greater visibility in the markets in which our customer is active. To achieve these goals, you will be traveling internationally.
- Understanding technical product specifications and keeping up to date with new company products as well as industry trends.
- Working closely with the engineering, project and production departments, and reporting to the CEO.
- Professionals with over five years’ commercial experience in (one of) the following markets: Cranes, Renewables or Structural Engineering markets.
- Ideally professionals who live within reasonable distance of Joure or who are willing to relocate.
- The opportunity and freedom to determine a successful strategy and let the organization grow.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days’ paid holiday per year.
Do you have any questions about this vacancy? Do not hesitate and contact Elske Jager through firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your application.
Door op ‘Solliciteren’ te klikken ga je akkoord met de verwerking van jouw gegevens voor arbeidsbemiddeling (deels geautomatiseerd). Lees er meer over in onze privacyverklaring.